The College will offer services during Spring Break—March 3–9, 2014—from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. only. No evening services will be available during that time.
April 1, 2014
is the date to submit your application, recommendation letters and all other required documents to be considered for scholarships for the fall 2014 semester.
- Hampton campus Cashier Services will be temporarily relocated to the Photo ID Office (Diggs Hall, room 155) from Monday, February 24–Thursday, March 6.
- All other Hampton campus student accounting staff will be temporarily relocated to the Espada Room (Moore Hall) from Monday, February 24–Friday, March 7.
In Williamsburg, Historic Triangle campus, room 110:
- Monday, March 17, 2014, 4 pm–6 pm
- Monday, March 31, 2014, 1 pm–3 pm
In Hampton, Hampton III, room 741:
- Monday, March 31, 2014, 4 pm–6 pm
Are you enrolled in any developmental education courses? Do you need assistance with accessing student and academic resources? If so, welcome to The Plaza
, the hub for connecting you to the many services and resources available at the College.