Emergency Updates & Campus Closures
The e2Campus system is a self-service, web-based, mass notification network that empowers Thomas Nelson to send instant alerts to faculty, staff, and students.
Stay informed about what is happening on campus. Sign up to receive important alerts on your mobile phone.
If you have reason to believe that a person at a Thomas Nelson facility may represent a potential threat to others or to themself, please complete a Threat Assessment Team Incident Report or contact the Police Department. If the danger is immediate, make sure you place yourself out of harm's way; then call 825-3511 to contact TNCC Department of Police and Security Services.
Important Phone Numbers
- Hampton Campus
- Williamsburg Campus
- Campus Police
- Campus Safety & Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Response
- Non-Emergency Response
- Emergency Response Hampton Campus
- Emergency Response Williamsburg Campus
- Office of Public Relations
In the event of an emergency, updates will be posted as they become available. Announcements will be sent out to the Campus community through the use of the following:
- e-2 Campus Text Alert
- Campus E-mail
- VOIP Telephones
- Web Alert
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Television Stations (WAVY TV 10, WTKR 3, WVEC 13, WHRO TV 15)
- Radio Stations
- Print (Daily Press, Virginia Gazette)