Published: May 3, 2011
Students who have anticipated aid in excess of paying their tuition and fees have three ways to purchase their books and supplies up to $650.00, for the upcoming summer semester:
- Option 1: Beginning Friday, May 13, 2011, you may order your books and supplies online through the TNCC bookstore at http://tncc.edu/students/student-resources/bookstore-thomas-nelson/ or www.efollett.com ) and use your financial aid to make those purchases. You may choose to order new or used books and you can choose to have the items picked up OR they may be shipped to you. Please allow three business days to process for shipping or to pick up the order. The charge for shipping will also be deducted from your financial aid up to $19.99. Shipping charges over $19.99 will require payment by you. To order your books, go to http://tncc.edu/students/student-resources/bookstore-thomas-nelson/ or www.efollett.com.
- Option 2: Beginning Friday, May 13, 2011, you may rent selected textbooks and use your financial aid for your rental purchases. You may save up to 50% by renting selected textbooks. You will need to have a major credit card as collateral to use the rental option. Visit www.rent-a-text.com for more information regarding innovative program.
- Option 3: You can still go to the bookstore in May to purchase your books and supplies. The dates for this option are May 13 – June 1, 2011.
Note: All bookstore charges for 10W, 8W, 6W. 5W1, 5W2 and Dynamic dated sessions must occur during the charge dates listed above. These dates are the only times that students may charge books with financial aid, regardless of when their classes begin.
Bookstore Hours (effective May 13-June 1, 2011)
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Friday (starting May 20, 2011): 8:00 A.M. to 12 noon
*The Bookstore at the Hampton Campus will be open Saturday, May 14, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. to 12noon.
|Category: Student Information||Tags: books, bookstore, classes, financial aid, purchase|