Thomas Nelson Community College has partnered up with eRecruiting/Experience.com to bring enhanced career services and employment opportunities to TNCC students and alumni.
Access a network of pre-screened job opportunities that meet your education and experience.
Proactively manage your career, with tools to make you successful from your first job through your last.
- Are You Looking For a Job?
- Having Trouble Finding a Job to Fit Your Skills?
- Then eRecruiting may be your solution!
The TNCC/Experience.com web site offers you:
- Access to database of Full-time, Part-time, Internships and Cooperative Education employment opportunities!
- A candidate profile/Resume that provides prospective employers with detailed information on your education, skills and relevant work experience!
- Access to Quality Employers that are specifically seeking students and alumni.
- Ability to email your resume to prospective employers matching your interests
- Information on career fairs/ campus events.
NOTE: Before logging into the eRecruit System please call Career Services to obtain a token at 757-865-5870
Follow the following step-by-step instructions to complete your personal profile.
- Go to the TNCC eRecruiting website at: http://tncc.experience.com
- Scroll down in the left hand column where it says Create a New Account
- Click on Create Account
- Fill in all of the fields – all fields with an * are required fields. After completing section, click Register at bottom of page.
- After completing this section, a Welcome page will appear.
- Go to the Complete Your Profile section.
- In your Personal Info Profile, click on Edit and fill in all of the fields.
- Click Save when you are done.
- Next, click on Academics and Edit to update the info in that section.
- Next, click on Future Plans and Edit to update the info in that section.
- After completing your profile section, go to Documents.
- In the right hand column, there will be a box: Upload Documents. Select Résumé. This will take you to a new screen where you can browse to locate your saved résumé. After finding it, click Upload.
For more information please call Career Center and Cooperative Education Office at (757) 865-5873.