Thursday, April 17
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Mark your calendar to attend the annual Thomas Nelson Spring Job Fair at the Peninsula Workforce Development Center, 600 Butler Farm Road in Hampton, Virginia.
This Fair connects qualified jobseekers with the region’s top employers. Since many Fair employers conduct on-site interviews, participants are strongly encouraged to wear business attire and bring extra copies of their resume.
Participating employers include Newport News Shipbuilding, Cannon, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, Greg Garrett Realty and more.
This year, Thomas Nelson On Ramp will host a special information session for individuals who have been laid off, due to no fault of their own, who are interested in free training for an in-demand job. The session will be held at 11 a.m. in room 1118.
Jobseekers may also attend the following career success seminars at the Fair:
- How to Write a Winning Resume – (10-10:45 a.m.)
- Sharpening Interviewing Skills - (11-11:45 a.m.)
- Using Social Media to Land a Dream Job - (noon – 12:45 p.m.) new
- Finding Federal Employment – (noon-12:45 p.m.)
- How to Start a Small Business – (1 – 2 p.m.)
For additional information, please call (757) 865-5882.