Thomas Nelson Community College Job Fair
Mark your calendar to attend the annual TNCC Job Fair at the Peninsula Workforce Development Center, 600 Butler Farm Road in Hampton, Virginia.
This Fair connects qualified jobseekers with the region’s top employers. Since many Fair employers conduct on-site interviews, participants are strongly encouraged to wear business attire and bring extra copies of their resume.
Participating employers have included Canon Virginia and Virginia Troops to Teachers. In addition, representatives from manufacturing, hospitality and retail companies have also attended.
Jobseekers may also attend the following career success seminars at the Fair:
- How to Write a Winning Resume – (10-10:45 a.m.)
- Sharpening Interviewing Skills - (11-11:45 a.m.)
- Using Social Media to Land a Dream Job - (noon – 12:45 p.m.) new
- Finding Federal Employment – (noon-12:45 p.m.)
- How to Start a Small Business – (1 – 2 p.m.)
For additional information, please call (757) 865-5882.Print Page