Gain the skills you need to obtain the latest computer certifications with Thomas Nelson Community College’s Workforce Development affordable courses, designed for busy adults.
Tackle today’s computer challenges in hands-on labs with advanced IT technologies taught by industry experts. You’ll receive the training you need to advance your career and increase your earning power. Please check individual program details for additional information:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional Boot Camp – CISSP (advanced)
- CompTia A+, Network + and Security+ Certified Professional (for entry level and advanced)
- Certified Ethical Hacking
- Microsoft Office – Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Office Applications Specialist (pdf)
- Information Security (pdf)
For a current schedule of classes visit the continuing education page. For additional information, call 757-825-2937.