Enhance occupational skills with one or more of the over 400 courses offered by Workforce Training and Continuing Education (WTCE). Classes range from computer and healthcare training to retirement planning and motorcycle safety.
(Online registration is unavailable. Click here for information on how to register.)
Training/Classes by Category
Online Learning Opportunities - including continuing education for engineers, tax preparers and other working professionals.
Questions? Phone: (757) 825-2937 or (757) 865-3122 / Email: email@example.com
- Hampton - 525 Butler Farm Rd., Hampton III Bldg., Suite 725
- Historic Triangle - 4601 Opportunity Way, 2nd floor, Williamsburg
- Weatherization Installer and Building Energy Analyst
- Continuing Education for Tradesmen (pdf) – Every other month
- Fiber Optic Installation Training – new
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Contractor Pre-Licensing Basic – Feb. 12-14 and Apr. 16-18