Hampton Roads Cyber Security Conference
Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Wednesday October 17
Featuring top cyber security experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), InfraGard and businesses, this conference provides an excellent opportunity to network with other IT professionals while reviewing new techniques to prepare your business to defend local and global attacks.
- World Wide Threats – By McAfee
- Threats Affecting Glorbal Financial Enterprises
- Threats to SCADA Security
- Threat Mitigation by FBI
Peninsula Workforce Development Center
- 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton
- Adjacent to the TNCC Hampton campus.
- Campus Maps and Directions Information Flyer
Registration is now closed. (757) 258-6591 or (757) 825-2937.