Earn Your GED and Earn College Credit in Months!
If you are between the ages of 18-24 and need to earn your GED, Middle College is for you! The FREE educational and career training program is offered to young adults who did not complete high school. In less than eight weeks, students can earn a GED, enroll in College and begin training for an in-demand career.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Pursue Your Dreams.
Thursday, April 10 at 5 p.m.
PWDC, 600 Butler Farm Road Room 1118, Hampton, Va. 23666
- Obtain a GED®
- Enroll at Thomas Nelson Community College and earn up to 5 college credits
- Earn a Virginia’s Career Readiness Certificate (bronze, silver or gold) credential
- Explore career paths and obtain short-term occupational training (Welding, HVAC, Medical Coding, Automotive, Carpentry, and many more)
- Enhance basic workplace readiness skills (helping to develop responsible, well-trained young adults, ready to enter tomorrow’s business world)
The Enrollment Process:
To be considered for enrollment in Middle College, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- 18-24 years-old
- Score 9.0 or higher on the Middle College Placement Test (TABE)
- Complete a Middle College application and essay
- Complete Thomas Nelson Community College application for admission
- Interview with the Middle College Director and Leadership Team members
Contact the Middle College…Your Step to Success
To get started contact Middle College Director Franz Albertini at 757-865-5882 or ude.c1429944290cnt@e1429944290gello1429944290celdd1429944290im1429944290
Middle College is located at the Peninsula Workforce Development at 600 Butler Farm Road, adjacent to the TNCC Hampton Campus and at the TNCC Historic Triangle Campus, 4601 Opportunity Way in Williamsburg.