Regional Skills Certification Center
Become a Certified Professional and Be Placed Above the Rest
The TNCC Regional Skills Certification Center (RSCC) offers more than 300 industry exams to individuals, employers, and professional organizations using computer-based technologies, the Internet, and other cutting edge processes. It is a comprehensive and dynamic resource for developing a community’s workforce and economy.
In addition, the Center’s employees proctor exams for individuals by appointment. Located in the Peninsula Workforce Development Center at 600 Butler Farm Road in Hampton, the Center serves five vendors.
Vendors/Exams» About the RSCC Center» Hours»
For additional information, please call (757) 865-5864.
- ACT focuses on certifications in civilian careers such as Foreign Service Officer, Energy Managers, Paralegals, and Pharmacy. TNCC’s facility is one of only two nationally certified ACT testing centers in Virginia. For a complete listing of tests, visit www.act.org.
- PAN focuses on government-related certifications such as Transportation Security Agency (TSA), U.S. Postal Service, FBI, and tests for companies such as Verizon. For a complete listing of tests, visit www.pantesting.com.
- Pearson Vue focuses on certifications in the field of Information Technology (IT), including CompTIA. For a complete listing of tests, visit www.pearsonvue.com.
- National Healthcareer Association focuses on certifications in the healthcareer field such as Phlebotomy and Medical Billing and Coding certifications. For a complete listing of tests, visit www.nhanow.com.
- Certiport focuses on Microsoft Office certifications such as Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. For a complete listing of tests, visit www.certiport.com
Our Center is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
The Center’s staff proficiently delivers paper/pencil and computer-based tests and professional certifications to the general public and Thomas Nelson Community College students in a secure and safe environment.
We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Peninsula Workforce Development Center, 600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton, VA (adjacent to Thomas Nelson Community College campus)
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: (twice monthly): 8 a.m. – Noon