Precision Welding Training
Day, Evening and Weekend Programs Available for Busy Adults.
Train to become a precision welder at one of the top training facilities in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Competitively priced, TNCC’s programs offer small, interactive classes, allowing instructors to provide individual attention to trainees. (Instructors normally work with up to 8 students.)
- Qualify for a high paying career in just a few weeks (average starting wages $13-$14 per hour with rapid increases to over $20)
- Receive concentrated hands-on training in an accelerated learning environment from the region’s best instructors
- Courses and Workshops in SMAW (stick), FCAW (flux-cored), SMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG) and Pipe
- Qualify for employment with companies throughout the region
- Job placement support is provided
- Certified welders are on staff for those seeking certification
Already a welder? Upgrade your skills with programs designed specifically for you.
|Application Process – All applicants must successfully complete a Try-Before-You-Learn session which includes the following:
A non-refundable application fee of $275 is required.
Visit http://manufacturingtraining.tncc.edu to complete an application or call 757-865-3122.
Prospective students may e-mail questions to email@example.com.Print Page