The Historic Triangle Rotary Club was officially chartered on July 4, 2007. The Historic Triangle Rotary Club established this scholarship in 2010.
A scholarship committee, convened by the Historic Triangle Rotary Foundation and/or TNCC, will review applications and name the recipients.
- Be enrolled at TNCC in a program of study leading to an Associate Degree and have completed at least 30 credit hours toward completion of that degree;
- Demonstrate good character and academic standing at TNCC;
- Demonstrate commitment to and participation in community service;
- Be enrolled in coursework primarily offered on the TNCC Historic Triangle campus in Williamsburg, VA; and
- Demonstrate history of leadership in the community, high school, business, or TNCC.