This scholarship was established in 1997 to assist certain students who are nearing graduation. Preference given to students who previously participated in a state’s vocational rehabilitation program.
- Preference given to previous participants of any vocational rehabilitation program;
- Preference given to Virginia residents;
- Student must be a part- or full-time student within two semesters of graduating;
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.0; and
- Student cannot be receiving financial aid.