The Mary Immaculate Hospital Scholarship was established in 1994 for TNCC nursing students.
- Three written recommendations from the TNCC faculty, one of which must be from the head of the nursing department; and
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent school transcript.
- Enrolled as full-time students at TNCC or have completed all nursing general education requirements;
- Minimum GPA of 2.5;
- Accepted into the TNCC Nursing Program; and
- Award recipients must agree to accept employment at Mary Immaculate Hospital (if offered) at the rate of one calendar year of employment for each academic year of financial assistance ($1,200).