Published: February 1, 2013
Interested in attending Thomas Nelson Community College? Have questions about financial aid? Join us for Super Saturday, a free financial aid workshop on Feb. 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Thomas Nelson Community College’s Hampton campus.
Financial aid counselors will be on hand helping students and their parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Plus, students may register to win a $100 scholarship for textbooks.
- Saturday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thomas Nelson Community College
- Room 100, Diggs Hall
- Hampton campus
For more information, contact TNCC’s Financial Aid Director Kathryn Anderson at 757-825-2851 or email@example.com.
To complete FAFSA during the event, students and parents must bring the following:
- Social Security Numbers (for students and parents/spouse)
- Driver’s License (if available)
- 2012 W-2 Forms
- 2012 Federal Income Tax Returns
- 2012 family’s untaxed income records
- Family’s current bank statements
- Family’s current investment records
- Alien registration card (if not a U.S. citizen)
- U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Applicants can expedite the process by applying for a PIN in advance at www.pin.ed.gov.
Super Saturday is sponsored by the Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators.
|Category: Events||Tags: events, financial aid, free event|