Published: December 10, 2012
Please note the changes in times and locations of Make-up Testing services at the Hampton campus during fall 2012 final exam week. If you have any questions, please phone the testing center at 757-825-3540 or 757-825-2975. You may also send an email to Hamptontesting@tncc.edu.
Faculty members: Tests must be dropped off or picked up at the Espada Center during exam week. Please write or type your name on the first page of each test.
1. Students who need to use the computers for distance learning testing, report to room 254B, Wythe Hall. (same hours as below)
2. Students taking paper and pencil make-up exams will report to the Espada Center on the following dates:
- Mon., Dec. 10 Espada Center/Moore Hall (8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m., closing at 7 p.m.)
- Tues., Dec. 11 Espada Center/Moore Hall (8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m., closing at 7 p.m.)
- Wed., Dec. 12 Espada Center/Moore Hall (8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m., closing at 7 p.m.)
- Thurs., Dec. 13 Espada Center/Moore Hall (8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m., closing at 7 p.m.)
- Fri., Dec. 14 Espada Center/Moore Hall (8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., closing 5 p.m.)
• Tests will not be distributed any later than two hours before closing
• Tests must be turned in when the testing center closes
• All students must present photo I.D. – No Exceptions
• Cell phones are not permitted in the testing area
• Students must know the name of the professor, the class name and section number for which they are testing
• Children are not permitted in the testing area