ITT Technical Institute Students
Are you an ITT Tech student and interested in exploring your options here at Thomas Nelson? We are here to assist you and get you back on track in continuing your education.
Resources Available to You
There are several resources available for ITT Federal Loan Forgiveness that you should know before you enroll:
- Visit the FAQ page for ITT Technical Institute to read information provided by the Department of Education regarding your options.
- Listen to a Department of Education Webinar to learn about resources:
- Log on to National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS®) using your FSA ID and view your Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU). The LEU will be found on the Financial Aid Review page and will let you know how much funding you have available.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe launched a new online portal offering students impacted by the recent closure of ITT Technical Institution key information about steps they can take to continue their education at another institution or seek student loan forgiveness.
Explore our Programs
Programs of Interest
College Transfer Programs
Now that you have all of the information you need, you can make informed decisions about your future. If you are ready, restart your education at Thomas Nelson:
- Apply to the College
- Sign in to your MyTNCC account
- Sign in to Navigate, which will guide you through your next steps.
- You may also be interested in CLEP (College Level Examination Program). Our Advanced Standing Guide can help you identify classes you may be able to CLEP
At Thomas Nelson, the Peninsula’s Community College, we are here to support you as you further your education. If you have questions, please call our Admissions Office at (757) 825-2800. Email us at Admissions@tncc.edu. Request additional information about our programs.