JumpStart is an exciting 4-day intensive orientation to college life and Thomas Nelson specifically. You complete SDV 100 “College Success Skills” in just 4 days while making new friends and truly getting a jump start on your college education.
July 30-August 2, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Historic Triangle campus
August 6-9, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
What will you do?
- Develop a specialized academic plan
- Find your passion and choose a major
- Discover Campus Resources
- Participate in team-building activities
- Create valuable connections
- Learn how to manage your time
- Learn financial literacy
What do you get?
- Lunch each day
- Thomas Nelson swag
- Peer Mentor assigned to you to guide you throughout the year
- Technology orientation
If you successfully complete the JumpStart program and all required assignments, you will receive credit for SDV 100.