How to Renew Your Books Online
- Go to the library home page http://www.tncc.edu/library/.
- Click on TNCC Library Catalog.
- Click on Sign-in (near the top left of the screen).
- Enter your TNCC Username and password (the same as your TNCC e-mail/Blackboard password)
- Click on My Account
- Click on the number in the Loans line. Click on the number next to the item(s) you want to renew and then click Renew
- You’ll see a message that the renewal was successful.
Remember, you can only renew books that are not overdue and that have not been previously renewed.
Need help? Call 757-825-2877 – Faculty, staff and community patron may need library staff intervention before they are able to use the online renewal feature. Call for assistance.
To Find Your ID(Username)and Password:
- Go to tncc.my.vccs.edu