My Library Account
Students, Faculty and Staff may log into their library accounts to place holds or to view current loans and requests.
1. From the Library homepage, click on the “Catalog” link.
2. Click on “Sign In” at the top right corner and sign in using your MyTNCC (Blackboard) username and password.
3. Once signed in you should see a list of your active loans as well as links to hold requests, fines, blocks and messages.
Most items can be renewed before they are due as long as they have not been requested by someone else. Select the items you wish to renew and click “Renew Selected” or click “Renew All” to renew all items. Note: You may need to refresh your browser to see the new due date.
Please contact the library circulation desk for renewals after the due date.
1. Once signed in, you can place a hold request for items housed at either campus library. It can take up to three business days for item(s) to be processed.
2. Find the item you want in the catalog.
3. Click on “Request this item”.
4. Next select the pick up location from the dropdown menu and click “Hold”. An “Accent Succeeded” message will appear to notify you that your request has been processed.
4. Library staff will notifiy you by phone or email (your MyTNCC email account) when the item(s) are available for pick-up. It can take up to three business days for item(s) to arrive at the requested campus.
Community patrons will need to come into the library or call the library circulation desk to renew materials.
Need help? Call 757-825-2877 or email email@example.comPrint Page