Phi Theta Kappa
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK), Phi Sigma Chapter
- Phi Theta Kappa, is the international honor society of the two-year college. Thomas Nelson is the home of the Phi Sigma chapter of PTK.
- The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa is to recognize and encourage scholarship and community service among community college students. All Phi Theta Kappa activities are centered on the society’s four hallmarks: scholarship, leadership, service and fellowship.
- You can learn more about the benefits of joining Phi Theta Kappa on the international web site at http://www.ptk.org/become-a-member/benefits.
- Membership eligibility requirements: 12 credits of college level coursework completed, 3.5 GPA, and qualities of good citizenship.
- Membership is by invitation only. Eligible students will be notified via student email and invited to attend an orientation session.
- Follow Phi Sigma on Facebook and Twitter @ptkphisigma
- PTK Advisor: Katrina Bailey Phone: 757-825-2751