Thomas Nelson Safety and Emergency Management officials advice students and College personnel to be vigilant in ensuring a safe working and learning environment on our campuses.
Thomas Nelson offers tools for reporting suspicious behavior. The MAXIENT Report an Incident button located on Thomas Nelson's home page allows confidential reporting of any incident and affords urgent attention. It addresses a range of situations:
- Disruptive classroom behavior
- Disruptive behavior outside of class
- Sexual misconduct such as sexual assault, domestic violence, stalking, sexual harassment, sexual violence and etc.
- Academic dishonesty, i.e. plagiarism, cheating on an exam or quiz, copying, using unauthorized materials in tests, collaborating during exams, substituting for another person, etc.
- Student Code of Conduct issues as noted in the Student Handbook
- General concern about a student such as homelessness, food scarcity and etc.
Thomas Nelson Police are also available any time to address questions and concerns about campus safety and security. Contact the department at 825-2732, or for immediate emergency assistance, dial 911 from any campus phone.