Network+ Certified Professional – 42 hours/ 4.2 CEUs
This platform-neutral course provides a fundamental understanding of networking technology and practices that prepare you to take the Network+ Certification exam sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). Visit www.comptia.com for additional details.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of A+ Certified Technician or equivalent is required before entering the course.
WCG & FANTIC Grant approved
Here are some of the key skills certified CompTIA Network+ professionals can exhibit:
- Manage and troubleshoot a basic network infrastructure.
- Install, operate and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Identify and explain common networking protocols and ports.
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues.
- Install, configure and differentiate between common network devices.
- Describe networking technologies and basic network design principles.
- Adhere to wiring standards and use the latest network testing tools.
Register for classes using the Thomas Nelson Workforce Development Online Registration System.