Are you interested in flying your Small Unmanned Aircraft System for work or business?
The FAA now requires you to pass the Part 107 Certification exam to become a remote pilot.
This course will prepare you for the Part 107 FAA Remote Pilot Endorsement test. Topics included in the prep course is as follows:
- Applicable regulations relating to small unmanned aircraft system rating privileges, limitations,
- flight operation Airspace classification and operating requirements
- flight restrictions affecting small unmanned aircraft operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small unmanned aircraft performance,
- Radio communication procedures,
- Determining the performance of small unmanned aircraft,
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- And more
Get first world experience and training from FAA Part 107 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems certified instructor, Todd Boward, of DividedSky Aerial Productions, LLC. Mr. Boward has flown over 800 hours of live and simulated flights. Clients of Mr. Boward includes Rose and Womble Real Estate, Audi International, City of Hampton, Hampton Coliseum Business District, Signature Wealth Management, Hampton University, Christopher Newport University, Lynchburg College, Hampton Sydney College, ESPN, East Coast Surfing Championship, Johns Hopkins University, USAA, Williamsburg Winery, and State Farm Insurance.
- July 8 - 9, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuition: $125
Register for classes online using the Thomas Nelson Workforce Development registration system.