Fall 2012 Schedule of Classes
- Return to Schedule of Classes @ TNCC
- All Course Descriptions
- Degree and Programs Offered
- Important Notices:
- The Schedule of Classes on TNCC.edu is a snapshot of information contained on the Student Information System. For the most accurate and real-time schedule information, please login to MyTNCC.
- For classes requiring lecture and lab hours – the student must take both. The lecture and lab time may be included in the section class time – or a separate lab component section may be required. Most Natural Science (BIO, CHM, GOL, PHY) classes require the student to enroll in a lecture section and a separate lab section (lab sections are identified by the letter L in the section number). Some classes will require a specific lab section for enrollment. If a separate lab section is required, the required class number must be entered when registering
- NOTE: There are two official campuses, Hampton and Historic Triangle. Courses offered at the Southeast Center are assigned to the Hampton campus. Location of courses is noted by the letter that follows the Section number. H=Hampton, W=Historic Triangle, and S=Southeast Center.
- TNCC is offering Shared Distance Learning (SDL) courses through Northern Virginia Community College’s Extended Learning Institute (ELI). Enroll as a TNCC student in these NVCC online courses (section numbers beginning with DN) and the credits appear on your TNCC transcript, no need to transfer credits. For more information, contact the SDL Liaison for TNCC Karen Althoff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Now viewing 4 scheduled classes
|MKT 100||12044||01H||TR||8:00 AM - 9:15 AM||8/20/2012 - 12/15/2012||Hampton Campus|
|MKT 100||11513||D01||N/A||Distance Learning||8/20/2012 - 12/15/2012||Hampton Campus|
|MKT 100||11820||D02||N/A||Distance Learning||8/20/2012 - 12/15/2012||Hampton Campus|
|MKT 271||12266||D01||N/A||Distance Learning||10/16/2012 - 12/15/2012||Hampton Campus|