Veteran Services Center
Hours: Monday–Friday – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: Modular #1, located in the courtyard behind Moore Hall, Hampton campus
The Veteran Services Center is staffed by veterans. Visit the Center for:
- Assistance with the VA education benefits application and enrollment forms
- Information about services available at Thomas Nelson
- Study space for military students
Representatives from the Vet Center’s Readjustment Counseling Service are available on Wednesdays to discuss benefits and answer questions.
- Wednesdays, 1:30–4:30 p.m.
Historic Triangle campus
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m.– noon, room 320
Join us on Nov. 11 for the official commissioning of the Veteran Services Center during the Veterans Day observance.