The mission of the Office of Secondary School Programs is to provide post-secondary opportunities, information, and career planning activities to high school students in public and private schools in the service region of Hampton, Newport News, York, Poquoson, and Williamsburg-James City County.
The Office includes:
- The Dual Enrollment Program, which provides rigorous college level courses to qualified high school juniors and seniors
- The Career Coach Program, where TNCC Career Coaches based in local high school assist students with their college and career plans after high school
- The Career Pathway Program, where TNCC provides educational pathways from high school to college and career in high-demand fields that meet the needs of local business and industry.
Additionally, the Office of Secondary School Programs plans and executes several events throughout the year to build and enhance relationships with local school divisions. such as the Principal and Counselor Breakfast in the fall, and Open House and Senior Opportunity Day in the spring.
Phone : (757) 825-2905
Director of Enrollment Management
Dual Enrollment Coordinator
- High School Open House Nights (August – September)
- Youth Career Café, NetCenter & Patrick Henry Mall (August-December)
- Dual Enrollment Training Presentations for Teachers (August)
- High School Back to School Nights (September – October)
- Dual Enrollment Registration (August 30 – September 10)
- Principal and Counselor Breakfast (November)
- Dual Enrollment Registration (Feb 1 – 15th)
- TNCC Open Housees, HT and Hampton Campuses
- High School Career Fairs (March – May)
- Senior Opportunity Day (April)