You can pay your tuition online using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or bank account at www.tncc.edu/mytncc. Once you are signed on, go to VCCS SIS: Student Information System > Self Service > Student Center and then click on “Go to QuikPAY.”
Tuition can be paid in person at the cashiers office at the Hampton campus in Diggs Hall outside room 109 and at the Williamsburg Room 116. We accept cash, money orders, checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Checks and money orders must be payable to Thomas Nelson Community College.
Checks or money orders made payable to Thomas Nelson Community College may be sent to Thomas Nelson Community College, Attention: Cashiers, 99 Thomas Nelson Drive, P.O. Box 9407, Hampton, VA 23670.
(Please note: If you mail your payment, there is no guarantee that it will be received by the tuition due date.)
Tuition Payment Plan:
To help meet students’ educational expenses, TNCC has partnered with NelNet Business Solutions to offer a monthly tuition payment plan for a non-refundable fee. For additional information, please read the Nelnet Program Brochure (pdf).
Important registration and fee deadline information
- Registration for spring semester is underway
- Students who registered for spring classes prior to Friday, December 7 must pay by December 7 to avoid class cancellation
- After Friday, December 7, payment is due at the time of registration
- Registration for Senior Citizens in Higher Education Program- Friday, Jan. 4
Students are required to use online self-services for all enrollment and enrollment changes. If you are unable to utilize self-services, you may present the completed Student Enrollment Form(course/times selected and appropriate signatures obtained if necessary) to the Office of Enrollment Services, Griffin Hall, Room 208, Hampton Campus or Student Services Office, Room 117, Historic Triangle Campus. If you fax your enrollment form, it is your responsibility to check your MyTNCC account to confirm your registration. If we are unable to process your registration, an email will be sent to your MyTNCC email account. The College does not print the Schedule of Classes booklet.
- Student Enrollment Form (pdf)
- All students, including those in distance learning classes, are expected to attend class during the first week of the semester. Failure to do so may result in the student being withdrawn from class.
Questions concerning Registering for Classes @ TNCC?
Please contact the college or the Enrollment Services Office directly:
- (757) 825-3689 or ude.c1422347110cnt@n1422347110oitar1422347110tsige1422347110r1422347110