Confidential and Anonymous Mental Health Screenings
Screenings with immediate online feedback for depression, anxiety, eating disorders, alcohol, and trauma
- Visit: www.mentalhealthscreening.org/screening/TNCC
- If you have an emergency Dial 911.
The goal of counseling support services is to assist students in developing skills to make intelligent decisions regarding their educational, career, personal and social issues.
Our offices work closely with community agencies and resources to make referrals based upon the needs of the student, when appropriate.
Thank you for completing this screening and if necessary please contact these local agencies for an assessment and further assistance:
Other Community Resources
- Hampton Newport News CSB: (757) 788-0200 or 0011 Crisis 788-0300, 300 Medical Drive, Hampton VA
- Colonial Services Board: (757) 220-3200 253-4377 TDD, 1657 Merrimac Trail, Williamsburg
- Riverside Behavioral Health Center: (757) 827-1001 800 759-1001 TTY 827-3121, 2244 Executive Drive, Hampton, VA
- Hampton Veterans Affairs Medical Center: (757) 722-9961 Crisis 800-273-8255, 100 Emancipation Drive, Hampton, VA
- Rock Landing Psychological Group, PLC: (757) 873-1736, 11825 Rock Landing Drive, Newport News, VA
- Family Living Institute: (757) 229-7927, 1318 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, VA
- Active Minds – National Mental Health Awareness Programs on Campus
- American College Health Association – National College Health Assessment
- Avoiding Foreclosure Information
- Back to Campus: Mental Health America
- Colonial Services Board – Williamsburg Mental Health Services
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services – Hampton and Newport News
- Family Living Institute – Williamsburg Mental Health Services
- Grief Support
- How do I find a local support group? Mental Health America
- LGBTQ 24/7 Lifeline, online chat and resources
- Live Your Life Well: Mental Health America
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Veterans
- Reach Out (real stories)
- Riverside Behavioral Health Center
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator
Questions concerning Mental Health Screening?
Please email Richard Hurst: ude.c1429357041cnt@r1429357041tsruh1429357041 or call (757) 825-2833 or (757) 825-2867