Current Distance Learning Students
- Distance Learning FAQs and Quick Start
- Adobe Connect Quick Start (.pdf)
- Online Orientation
- Login Lookup
- Virus Protection
- Proctored Testing
- Testing Center (Make-Up, Distance Learning, and Placement)
- Academic Calendar
- Find a DL course
- Library Distance Learning Services
- Blackboard 9.1 SP 11 Documentation and Tutorials (Updated November 2013)
- Google Support
- Mobile Resources
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I enable Pop Up windows for Blackboard?
- What is MyTNCC?
- How do I clear Browser Cache?
- How do I clear Java Cache?
The following downloads are recommended for Blackboard use:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
(for view .PDF files)
- Microsoft Word Viewer
(needed only if you do not own MS-Word or compatible word Processing Software)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer
(needed only if you do not own MS-PowerPoint)
- Java Virtual Machine
(only needed to use the Virtual Classroom Feature)
- Mozilla Firefox
If you experience problems with MyTNCC, Student Email, or Blackboard please contact the Thomas Nelson Help Desk: