Enter our monthly drawing today for a chance to win a $25.00 gift card from the Thomas Nelson Bookstore. You may enter once per month.
The Office of Student Activities offers activities and opportunities for students at both the Hampton and Historic Triangle campuses, as well offering activities for the students who attend classes at the Southeast Higher Education Center. Students can participate in student government, sports, student clubs and organizations, and earn scholarships for community service.
All students who participate in student organizations and athletics must complete a Student Activities application online (see links below).
Room 224, Griffin Hall
Phone: (757) 825-2863
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Second Floor, Suite 229
Phone (757) 258-6588
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday – Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Student Ambassador Program
The Student Ambassador Program consists of student volunteers who support special events hosted by the SGA and campus offices. These students provide assistance on campus and in the community. To become a Student Ambassadors, please complete the Student Ambassador application.
Community Service Scholarships
Students can earn $100.00 in tuition assistance per semester by volunteering to work 10 hours with an approved community agency or 15 hours assisting offices on campus. All participants must register in advance by completing the Community Service Scholarship Participating Organizations and Registration Form below. Print the Community Service Time Sheet and take with you to your service site.
- Community Service Scholarship Participating Organizations and Registration Form
- Community Service Time Sheet
- Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer
Campus Activities and Special Events
For additional information on events and activities, refer to the Events Calendar, campus bulletin boards and campus TV monitors.
- Discount Tickets to Area Attractions
- Tickets to area attractions are offered to students throughout the year at special discounted prices. Attractions include Regal Cinema, Hampton Roads Charter Fishing, Cinebistro, Busch Gardens, Water Country, Wintergreen Ski Resort and others. Tickets are available in the Cashier’s Office, Diggs Hall 109, Hampton and Room 116, Historic Triangle Campus.
- Student Discounts Tickets
- Discount 30-day Bus Fare Cards
- HRT Fare Cards can be purchased at a $5.00 discount at the Cashier’s Window, Room 109, Diggs Hall, Hampton Campus. Documentation for a disabled/ senior citizen pass must be obtained from HRT.
- Historic Triangle students can purchase Williamsburg Area Transit Authority (WATA) tickets at a $5.00 discount via the cashier’s window located in room 116, Historic Triangle Campus.
- A Thomas Nelson Student ID is required for purchase of 30-day Fare Cards at either campus.