Enter our monthly drawing today for a chance to win a $25.00 gift card from the Thomas Nelson Bookstore. You may enter once per month.
The Office of Student Life & Leadership offers activities and opportunities for students at both the Hampton and Historic Triangle campuses, as well offering activities for the students who attend classes at the Southeast Higher Education Center. Students can participate in student government, clubs and organizations, and earn scholarships for community service.
Room 224, Griffin Hall
Phone: (757) 825-2863
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Phone (757) 258-6588
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday – Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Email: ude.c1432575750cnt@p1432575750ihsre1432575750daeld1432575750naefi1432575750ltned1432575750uts1432575750
- Student Life and Leadership Suggestion Box
Campus Activities and Special Events
For additional information on events and activities, refer to the Events Calendar, campus bulletin boards and campus TV monitors.
- Discount Tickets to Area Attractions
- Tickets to area attractions are offered to students throughout the year at special discounted prices. Attractions include Regal Cinema, Hampton Roads Charter Fishing, Cinebistro, Adventure Park, Virginia Air and Space Museum, Wintergreen Ski Resort and others. Tickets are available in the Cashier’s Office, Diggs Hall 109, Hampton and Room 116, Historic Triangle Campus.
- Discount 30-day Bus Fare Cards
- HRT Fare Cards can be purchased at a $5.00 discount at the Cashier’s Window, Room 109, Diggs Hall, Hampton Campus. Documentation for a disabled/ senior citizen pass must be obtained from HRT.
- Historic Triangle students can purchase Williamsburg Area Transit Authority (WATA) tickets at a $5.00 discount via the cashier’s window located in room 116, Historic Triangle Campus.
- A Thomas Nelson Student ID is required for purchase of 30-day Fare Cards at either campus.