Are you home from college for the summer? Get ahead for the fall, take a class at Thomas Nelson!
If you attend a 4-year college or university and intend to take a summer class to transfer back to your school, you are a visiting or transient student. Welcome, we are happy to have you for the summer!
Registration is easier than ever
We have simplified our enrollment process for visiting students—it’s now much simpler to register for courses to transfer to your home institution. Check our course catalog for any prerequisites and, as long as you are in good standing and have completed or are currently enrolled in the prerequisite, you will be able to register. All we need to see is an unofficial copy of your transcript.
Visit our schedule of classes to see what is available for you this summer.
Quality, convenient, and affordable
The College offers quality instruction at a truly affordable cost. Tuition is a third the cost of surrounding area four-year institutions. With classes offered at two convenient locations and online, staying on track for graduation is closer than you think.
Steps to register
- Complete an application for admissions online.
- Fax or email the following documents to ude.c1414728890cnt@s1414728890tnedu1414728890tSgni1414728890tisiV1414728890 or 757.825.2763 (fax):
- A complete unofficial transcript.
- A completed and signed Visiting Student Enrollment Form.
- Your registration will be completed within 48 hours. Check MyTNCC to view your class schedule. You will receive a confirmation to your VCCS email account.
- Pay your tuition, buy your books, get your student ID and parking decal and have a great summer semester!