Published: June 22, 2012
Thomas Nelson Community College (TNCC) continues to improve services and facilities for its students. One such effort that will occur very soon is the consolidation of the college’s testing operations.
Placement, Make-up and Distance Learning Testing will merge into one office and will be permanently located in room 254, Wythe Hall, on the Hampton campus. In preparation for the relocation, Placement Testing will be temporarily located in the Academic Computer Lab (ACL), room 255 ,Wythe Hall, beginning on Monday, June 25.
Placement tests will be administered according to the following schedule:
- Monday – Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Make-up and Distance Learning Testing will remain in room 237 Wythe Hall from June 25-29.
Hampton Campus Summer Hours:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday: CLOSED
Placement, Make-up and Distance Learning Testing will reopen in its new, permanent location, room 254, Wythe Hall, on Monday July 2.
|Category: General News, Student Information||Tags: ACL, construction, distance learning, operations, placement, renovation, testing, testing center, Wythe Hall|