TNCC Adds New Online Continuing Education Courses for Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Surveyors, Landscapers and Building Inspectors
Published: July 14, 2010
Thomas Nelson Community College Workforce Development, Office of Continuing Education, in partnership with RedVector, now offers a course library that boasts more than 2,100 essential and interactive offerings. These online courses cover continuing education requirements and professional development training for Engineering, Architecture, Interior design, Construction, Land Surveying, Building Inspection and Landscape Architecture Industries.
Each online course meets the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations requirements for Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Land Surveyors, Landscape Architects and other industry professionals.
The courses are authored by more than 100 exclusive subject matter experts. RedVector’s course designers are committed to providing the best resources and presentations. Strategic relationships with professional organizations such as the National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE), the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the American Institute of Architects (AIA), American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), the International Interior Design Association (IIDA), the American Institute of Constructors (AIC), and others have helped clinch RedVector’s reputation as the undisputed primary choice for top quality career education. RedVector is licensed with over 197 state agencies, boards and associations.
So far, more than 130,000 architects, engineers and contractors have chosen to bolster their knowledge and meet their continuing education requirements by taking RedVector courses. Course work includes:
- Architects and Design: Historical Preservation; Computer Aided Design; Building for Senior Living; Building Pathology; Space Planning;
- Surveyors: Geotechnology; GIS
- Engineers: Civil; Environmental; Water Management; Chemical; Petroleum; Electrical
- Safety: OSHA Standards; Toxic Mold; Fire and Construction Safety; OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- LEED and Sustainable Design and Green Buildings: Credential Maintenance and Prescriptive paths for legacy LEED APs, LEED Associate Preparation; Design: Intro to Sustainability and Measurement System; Alternative Construction; Designing for Sun, Wind and Light; and Green Infrastructure.
Click on Continuing Education or call 757-825-2937 for registration information and/or to learn more about these courses.
|Category: Workforce||Tags: architects, continuing education, engineering, jobs, training, workforce|