Published: March 1, 2013
Thomas Nelson Community College (TNCC) campuses in Hampton and the Historic Triangle in Williamsburg will be closed to the public 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 6. TNCC personnel will be engaged in a series of workshops and training sessions on the Hampton campus. Services including registration, fee and tuition payment for TNCC’s second eight-week class session will be available online at www.tncc.edu.
Bookstores on both campuses will be open. TNCC’s Workforce Development sections will operate as follows:
- Workforce Training and Continuing Education will be closed as students will be on spring break;
- Workforce Transition and Career Services in Hampton and Williamsburg will conduct Middle College and Plugged-in classes;
- The Business Development and Corporate Training division in Hampton will be open;
- Rapid Response services will be provided on an as-needed basis;
- The Manufacturing Excellence Center in Hampton will be open;
- The Discovery Center in Williamsburg will be open.
The College will reopen at 8 a.m. on Thursday, March 7. All classes begin Monday, March 11.
|Category: Events, General News, Uncategorized||Tags: closed, CSSA, professional development, staff training, workshops|