Published: October 2, 2008
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Peninsula Workforce Development Center (PWDC)
600 Butler Farm Road, Hampton VA 23666
Meet your future employer! Discuss employment options with TNCC’s employer population. Potential positions are available for full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities.
Additionally, there will be Career Success Workshops offered from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Topics include Resume/Interviewing Skills, and How to start your own Business.
Come take advantage of all the Career Services office has to offer. It may make you a success! For more information, contact 865-5882.
- Driving Directions to Thomas Nelson Community College
- Hampton Campus Map (Including the Peninsula Workforce Development Center)
Career Success Seminars (times subject to change, call (757) 865-5882 to verify). Peninsula Workforce Development Center, Room 1120, Wednesday, October 8, 2008
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Interviewing Skills: How to Be Your Best Before, During and After the Interview
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. – How to Start your Own Business
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. – - Resume Tips That Work
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – How to Secure a Federal Job
Current Companies and Departments Attending
- Alcoa Howmet
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Avid Medical, Inc.
- AutoBell Car Wash, Inc.
- City of Newport News
- Canon Virginia, Inc.
- Dominion Resources
- Don Richard Associates
- Eggleston Services
- Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Hampton Roads Transit
- Greg Garrett Realty
- James City Country Police Department
- Kingsmill Resort & Spa
- Melani Bros., Inc.
- Peninsula Worklink
- *Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Printpack, Inc.
- *Newport News Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
- Newport News Police Department
- Newport News Sheriff’s Office
- *NCO Group
- Northrop Grumman (Design Co-Op Program)
- *Senior Helper
- Southeast Virginia Advanced Manufacturing Pipeline (SEVAMP)
- Small Business Administration
- The Apprentice School
- The Lee Group
- The Williamsburg Coffee & Tea Company
- Thomas Nelson Community College
- Universal laboratories
- *Virginia Army National Guard
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Troops to Teachers
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center
Important: Companies will be added up until the day of the fair or until the job fair reaches capacity.
|Category: Events, General News, Workforce||Tags: carrers, employment, job fair, jobs, public, workforce development|