Published: August 24, 2011
TNCC officials are continuously monitoring weather conditions and will provide weather updates as information becomes available. In preparation for the anticipated inclement weather, please take the necessary precautions and read the following pertinent information for your safety.
- E2Campus Emergency Notification (Inclement Weather Notification) – Faculty and staff are requested to sign up for e2Campus Alert Text Messaging to receive alerts including campus closures due to weather. It is compatible with mobile phones, Blackberries, smart phones, satellite phones, email wireless PDAs and pagers. Normal text-messaging rates apply. There are no additional charges.
To register, follow the instructions below to sign up for e2Campus:
- College Closing Updates – For the College’s most current inclement weather announcements, please use the following resources.
- TNCC Website
- TNCC Weather Hotline (757) 825-3662
- Hurricane Preparedness- The College community is asked to take necessary safety precautions. For information about hurricane preparedness visit: http://www.vaemergency.com/ReadyVirginia
- Weather Updates -To check for weather updates visit http://www.weather.gov/ or the National Weather Service for Hampton Roads.
|Category: General News||Tags: alerts, e2camps, hurricane, update, weather|