Published: December 17, 2009
Effective Monday, January 4, Thomas Nelson Community College operations at both the Hampton and Historic Triangle campuses for direct student services — i.e. enrollment services, counseling, financial aid and cashiering — will be adjusted. The revised service hours are as follows:
- Monday through Wednesday : 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday : 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Friday : 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Saturday : closed
The Cashier’s Office hours:
- Monday – Wednesday : 8-4:30
- Thursday : 8 – 6:30
- Friday : 8 – 11:30
Business Office hours:
- Monday through Friday : 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Spring semester 2010 classes begin Saturday, January 9. New and returning students may visit www.tncc.edu for a complete list of TNCC’s academic and career training offerings.
|Category: General News, Student Information||Tags: cashier, counseling, enrollment services, financial aid, operations|