Thomas Nelson has partnered with employers around the Peninsula to provide a variety of apprenticeship programs in various industries including:
- Welder and Pipefitter
- Teacher Assistant
- Automotive Technician
- Heating and Air Conditioning Tech.
- Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician
Thomas Nelson offers Virginia Registered Apprenticeships, a training system that produces highly skilled workers to meet the demands of employers competing in a global economy, through a combination of on-the-job training and theoretical classroom instruction.
More than 2,000 Virginia employers use the custom-designed programs to train their workforce.
Apprenticeships offer valuable opportunities including:
- Jobs that usually pay higher wages
- Higher quality of life and skills versatility
- Portable credentials recognized nationally and, often, globally
- Opportunity for college credit and future degrees
- On-the-job training with a competitive wage
Whether you are an individual looking for an apprenticeship or an employer looking to begin an apprenticeship program, Thomas Nelson can help. Contact Michelle Manfred, Director of Corporate Training, at 757.345.2855.