Train for an in-demand career and turn your life around.
On Ramp will train you for the region’s in-demand careers in a short period of time for free. If you have been laid off at no fault of your own On Ramp can provide you with free training through credit or non-credit degree, certificate or job training programs.
To qualify for On Ramp you must be:
- 18 years of age and older
- Qualify as a Dislocated Worker (laid off through no fault of your own)
- Select a degree or certificate program linked to in-demand career
- Select a program of study that requires less than two-years of study
- Complete the Financial Aid Eligibility process
Train for free in an in-demand field:
- Medical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- E-Health IT
- Nurse Aide Education
- Fiber Optics
- CNC Machining
- Cyber Security
- Marine Electrician
- Information Technology
The On Ramp program is funded by the Dislocated Worker Training- National Emergency Grant.
For addition questions contact On Ramp Career Coach at 757-865-5882