Enhance your occupational skills with more than 400 courses offered by Thomas Nelson Workforce Training and Continuing Education (WTCE). Classes range from computer and healthcare training to retirement planning and motorcycle safety.
- Summer Schedule 2014 (pdf)
Training/Classes by Category
Green Programs, Tradesmen & Manufacturing
- Weatherization Installer and Building Energy Analyst
- Continuing Education for Tradesmen (pdf) – Every other month
- Fiber Optic Installation Training -
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Contractor Pre-Licensing Basic
Transportation – (Driver Improvement, Motorcycle, Trucking)
Online Learning Opportunities – including continuing education for engineers, tax preparers and other working professionals.
For more information contact WTCE
Phone: (757) 825-2937 or (757) 825-2935 / Email: ude.c1411511324cnt@e1411511324ctw1411511324
Locations: Hampton – 525 Butler Farm Rd., Hampton III Bldg., Suite 725 Historic Triangle - 4601 Opportunity Way, 2nd floor, Williamsburg