Thomas Nelson Workforce Development delivers quality training designed to place you in a career in today’s technical and manufacturing jobs. Whether you are considering a career change or enhancing your knowledge to stay current in your field Workforce Development offers many options in manufacturing and trades to meet your career needs. Learn more at an upcoming Manufacturing Information session.
Enroll in these in-demand manufacturing careers:
- Precision Welding Technology
- Continuing Education for Tradesmen Program
- Computer Numerical Control Machine Technology (CNC Machining)
- Fiber Optic Broadband Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maritime Trades
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Training (OSHA)
- Manufacturer’s Driver’s License (MDL)
Get started. Get trained. Get paid.
Information sessions are held every first and third Tuesday at 5 p.m.
Join a Manufacturing Information Session
Peninsula Workforce Development Center
600 Butler Farm Rd., Hampton Va. 23666