As of 12 May 2010
Our energy performance contract with TAC requires the following set points for heating and cooling:
- Occupied : 68’F – 71’F
- Unoccupied : 55’F
- Occupied : 72’F – 75’F
- Unoccupied : Off
- All windows are to remain closed.
- All doors are to remain closed, except when large items are being moved in and out of a building. The doors may be latched open as the item is brought near the doors and as soon as the item clears the threshold the doors must be closed again.
- Lights must be turned off when not in use.
- Computers must be turned off; at the end of each work day in offices, and when not in use in classrooms and other areas.
- Copiers and printers must be turned off at the end of each work day.
- Incandescent lighting, radios and other electrical items should not be used in offices.