Our short 10-week, 8-week, and two fast 5-week summer sessions are a great way to complete classes in a fraction of the usual time. And with classes offered in Hampton, Williamsburg, and online, you’re sure to find a class that fits your busy life. So hit the books and the beach this summer with Thomas Nelson.
Visiting College Students
If you attend a 4-year college or university and intend to take a summer class to transfer back to your school, you are a visiting student. In order to expedite your registration in summer classes, please visit the schedule of classes to see what is available to you. Once you have found your class, please follow the procedure below:
Registration Starts: April 1, 2019
- Complete an application for admissions online
- Fax or email the following documents to VisitingStudents@tncc.edu or (757) 825.2763 (fax):
- A complete unofficial transcript
- A completed and signed Visiting Student Enrollment Form
- Your registration will be completed within 48 hours. Check MyTNCC to view your class schedule. You will receive a confirmation to your VCCS email account
- Pay your tuition, buy your books, get your student ID and parking decal and have a great summer semester
Summer sessions move quickly. Get the support you need to achieve your academic goals. The Tutor Zone offers you the one-on-one support that can make all the difference.