Academic Advisor, Business, Public Service, Information Systems, Mathematics
Where did you attend college and what degrees did you earn?
- B.S. in Psychology, State University of New York- College at Cortland
- M.S. Ed in Mental Health Counseling and College Counseling, Old Dominion University.
My words of wisdom to students:
- Find an advisor you connect with and meet with them at least once a semester.
- Get math done first!
- Start planning for transfer early.
Things you might not know about me:
- I am a sucker for brownies.
- I wish I was born in the 60s- best music EVER!
- I have a thing for Mark Twain.
Advising: Plan now. Succeed now.
Academic Advising is an active community of support that empowers you to achieve your goals. Explore possible careers within your Academic Division and work with a team of faculty and professional advisors to support your goals, all related to your discipline and program of study.