Thomas Nelson’s online advising is designed to help students enrolled in our web-based learning programs succeed. Our dedicated online academic advisor will help you accomplish your educational goals.
How can an online Academic Advisor help me?
Online advising services include:
- Individual advising sessions with a qualified Academic Advisor
- Your questions answered by phone, email or Skype within 1-3 business days
- Degree/Certificate plan review
- Course selection for registration
- Help with registration issues
- Online New Student Orientation (NSO)
What’s not included with online Academic Advising?
Online advising services does not include:
- Transcript requests/evaluations
- Financial Aid review
- Granting waivers or course exceptions
- Counseling services
- Academic appeals
- Other support services that require on-campus office support
To get started,please fill out the form below. You can expect a reply within 1-3 business days. If you prefer a phone or Skype advising session, please indicate your availability on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.