The Mark Daniel Wyatt Memorial Scholarship is in memory of Mr. Wyatt, who attended Tabb High School, class of ’86, and is established by his parents, John A. and Alma A. Wyatt.
- Be a graduate of Tabb High School;
- Maintain at least a 2.5 grade point average (GPA) while enrolled, or for incoming freshman, must have graduated from high school with at least a 2.5 GPA;
- Be enrolled in a program leading to an associate in applied science degree in a technology field or an approved industry credential leading to immediate employment;
- Be enrolled as either a full-time or part-time; credit or non-credit student at Thomas Nelson Community College; and
- Demonstrate financial need.