Established in 2016.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Be enrolled part-time or full-time;
- Completed at least 30 semester hours;
- Have demonstrated financial need;
- Be enrolled in a program under the Business, Public Services, Information Systems, and Mathematics Division with priority given to those enrolled in Human Services;
- Provide documentation of intent to transfer to a fully accredited four year college or university, either by submitting a copy of the college/university letter of intent, or the Thomas Nelson letter of intent.
- Must be a student of African-American ethnic origin or a military dependent of an individual of African-American ethnic origin; and
- Write one (1) 500-1000-word personal essay describing future career aspirations and interests in the human services field or other related field.