Employees are the heart of Thomas Nelson. Last year, Thomas Nelson employees generously gave $32,494 in support of the College’s mission.
Organized by Thomas Nelson’s Educational Foundation, the annual employee giving campaign takes place throughout the year, with a kickoff event in the fall.
Thomas Nelson employees can be proud of the impact of their gifts:
- Scholarships are being funded.
- First-generation college students have access to resources to help them excel.
- Visual and performing arts programs are able to enhance the college’s cultural atmosphere.
- Youth are able to be immersed in science and robotics at the Summer Technology Camp.
- We are able to provide more emergency funds.
In 2016-2017, employees donated:
Gifts to the Impact Fund are immediately applied to the College’s areas of greatest need, such as student emergencies, cutting edge classroom technology, and growing academic programs. This flexible funding allows administrators to strategically address emerging needs in all areas of the College and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Pay it Forward
Many times small gestures of kindness are extended to us in our daily lives. It is our duty to pay that kindness forward. This fall we are calling upon our employee Gators to Pay It Forward with a gift to the Educational Foundation.
Giving Gators Who Pay It Forward
Pay It Forward and support the Thomas Nelson Educational Foundation.