FALL 2021 RN PROGRAM APPLICATION PERIOD
September 1 through September 30, 2021
for DAY and EVENING/WEEKEND classes at the Historic Triangle Campus
in Williamsburg that begin in January 2022
Up to 30 Students will be accepted for DAYS
Up to 10 Students will be accepted for EVES
PLEASE CONTACT AN ADVISOR AT https://tncc.edu/advising TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS:
- Becoming a Thomas Nelson student (TNCC application, placement testing, and Pre-Nursing, Health Sciences, or Social Science program declaration)
- Submit official high school transcripts to Enrollment Services
- ENG111, BIO141, HLT230, PSY230 or SDV100 pre-requisite classes (must be completed with a grade of C or higher before you can apply)
- Award of transfer credit for these courses from another institution (send official transcripts to Enrollment Services) and request evaluation of credit. [transfer of credit form]
- Complete Course Substitution forms for these classes (if applicable). [course sub form]
SPRING 2022 PN to Professional Nursing CSC APPLICATION PERIOD
February 1 through February 28, 2022 for DAY classes that begin at the Historic Triangle Campus in Williamsburg in JUNE 2022.
Up to 10 students will be accepted to this bridge to A.A.S. RN Degree Program
Courses (NSG115 and NSG200) for this CSC bridge program begin SUMMER 2022.
After completing these 2 classes, students will join A.A.S. RN degree program with students in 3rd semester courses. Advanced standing credit will be awarded for 1st and 2nd semester RN classes.
Selection of Day or Evening/Weekend preference for A.A.S. RN degree program completion will take place upon registration for 3rd semester RN classes.
Nursing Program Faculty: (From left to right) Karen Lynch, Dottie Wentworth, Marilou Wilder, Crystal Clark, Susan Stainback, Sirena Sears and Jenni Jones
Orientation Forms and Requirements - (FOR NEWLY ACCEPTED NURSING STUDENTS ONLY)